Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

#nota2018 Saya Jatuh Cinta



Bismillahirahmanirahim 




As per said in the title. Its not easy to admit nor to announced but one thing for sure. I fell in love. 
It is unpredictable with someone whom i'm close to but Alhamdulillah Allah gave me the courage and space for both of us to know even more about one another. I'm happy at the same time scared for I had never be in such a comitment. Its thrilling and I'm hoping that we can go to the next stage soon. Please keep us in your dua. 
To you whom is next to me, Thank You. 

Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal. 




nota kaki : its easy to have crush to someone but not easy to fell in love. I'm bless Allah send you for me. I's hard to make me fell in love and it took a real men to make me agree to it. 



1204 pm 
Sanggar rasa, 
Capa Sehremini, Istanbul, Turkey 
17/12/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment