Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Mid June 2021, Half of the year

 

Bismillahirahmanirahim 


Alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah. June 2021 marks half other year have completed and another half to go. What have I've done through this first half of the year? I would say more of self love, self healing and lots of class. On top of it, having the ability to spend all the time with my love ones. What about you dear readers? How was your first half of the year? Despite the epidemic going on with countless days in for MCOs, I hope and pray for the best of health, life and day for all of you. I'm blessed for I'm still staying with my mom. Having her close and doing some part time/ freelancing help me cope with financial issues. Nevertheless, being a student still I'm struggling at times for the peer of my age are establishing themselves with position at work, owning properties and assets, and at the same time having kids of theirs (mostly have started school). Here I am still a student, the seeker of knowledge and blessing. 


Well putting aside those pessimist thought, I do believe there are people who wish or rather be like me. I mean I get to stay close to my mom and family. I get to go where ever i want (sometimes I still do have restriction thou). I get to do what I want to do and be what I want to be. I get to enjoy my time alone. The list can surely go long way. But anyway it is such a blessing that Allah al Mighty have decided the best for our lives. Be it of good or bad. It's all about how you look into things. I know its easy to say than experience but for me I believe in the plan Allah has made and I believe + try to look in the good in everything. 


MCOs had always been a hassle for everyone. The front liners especially the medical team are exhausted. With the claim of collapsed within the health care system and organization reflecting into the government which I believe all over globe is suffering at the moment. We can't just put the blame on the government where us the people should mature up and be responsible to prevent the numbers up. Yes, recession and economic downfall are pulling everyone down but if we could work together and change up, be more discipline, restrain ourselves from going out and about, Stay at Home, observed ourself, our distance etc for sure we could live the normal life ASAP. We the people consist of the largest number in the society so we should be the one who start the change. Not top to bottom but bottom top! PEOPLE POWER!


End notes here, datelines for assignment, exam and term paper is up for me. I got to come back to my writing and one fine day will come and write here. Thank you for reading this blog. May you who read this be blessed with good health and wealth. Stay close to your family and BE KIND TO YOU, LOVE YOU. 


class during pandemic, I'm committing to RZS-CASIS short course program every saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment