Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

final exam is over

Assalamualaikum ... 

Thanks to Allah for giving me chance to live in this world again .. 
well recently which is last wednesday i have complete my final exam for my semester 2 session .... 
I started my paper on the 5th of April , then continue with 4 days exam marathon on the 8th till 11th of April and last paper was on 13 April . The subject that I took for this semester are as below :

Arabic language level 4 
Rise and Spread of Islam to 132H 
Intro to Fiqh 
Revealation as A Source of Knowledge
Introduction to Sociology and Anthropology
History of Russia and Muslim Eurasia

Alhamdulillah I have tried my best in answering all the paper ... and as for now i want to just leave it to Allah to decide for the best ... I can only pray for the best outcome to happens... Well i'm sure that all success will happen if we do our best and put afford on it .... 
This semester i taught me lots of thing and gave me lots of experience.... 
May the next semester gave more of it too.. 


p/s: tawakkaltu ala Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment