Pages

Saturday 9 June 2012

officially close

bismillahirrahmanirrahim...


alhamdulillah.. at 5.08 pm i officially end my last exam paper for the semester.

once the result is out i will be in my third year ..

may Allah help me face the resukt after this after all the effort i put to study throughout the semester.

oh Allah please bless my knowledge.

let me not forget the knowledge and share with the others..

insyaAllah i'll be in my third year after this.

oh Allah let me gain as much knowledge i can. don't let me give up in seekibg kbowledge and please bless the knowledge i hain..

after this degree, I'm hoping furthering up in master and phd.

help me out Allah and don't leave me alone.


p/s: i will never give up in seeking knowledge and sharing it to others


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment